Friday, August 06, 2010

Failblog/FML friday...

Ok I haven't done this in awhile but now its back. I have moved from Failblog to Failbook because Failblog doesn't offer HTML hot links to their pics.

facebook-fail-bill-gates
facebook-fail-courtneyd

funny-facebook-monica-AD
funny-facebooks-anthony-xbox
funny-facebook-jessica-driv
funny-facebook-burt and ernie
funny-facebook-nate-newmoon
Now some FML...

Today, I got an email from the company that manages my Cat's microchip informing me that I had to update my information that had been entered by the local Humane Society. Apparently, they listed my cat "Coral" as the owner, and me as the pet. To change it, they needed the cat's signature. FML

oday, I was walking out of class when I saw a girl enthusiastically run to her boyfriend, jump on him, and smother him with kisses. I thought to myself "I wish my girlfriend did that." When the girl jumped off and turned around I realized she did, just not to me. FML

Today, I was refereeing a kid's soccer game, and noticed that on the field next to me was a referee I hated working with. I told the other referee I was working with that he was the laziest and most dumbass referee I had ever worked with. She then slapped me, and told me that it was her grandpa. FML

Today, a customer at work became violent and started hitting me and my coworker. Not wanting him to get the shit beat out of us, I used a move that pinned the guy on the ground. The police came and he was arrested. I was then fired for assaulting a customer. FML

No comments: