Thursday, July 14, 2005

New blog everyone...

Well, in case you haven't noticed I took down the American companies to buy from link section because I have started a new blog. It's calledChinese Boycott and unlike this site all of the posts on that site will be limited to focusing on defeating this enemy (yes they are our enemy) instead of giving it economic power over us. Anyone wanting to become a member just let me know. I am also brainstorming ideas on maybe a illegal immigration or libertarian blog. For those of you who don't know I lean more libertarian than conservative. Smaller government is better government people. Once again to find posts about China go to Chinese Boycott

7 comments:

Ben said...

Paul, come on man, China is our enemy because they have nukes pointed at us, if we weren't propping up their economy they probably would have already. No I don't, I call any country that wants us destroyed our enemy. Free Trade I am for, but not when were propping up a communist regime. Can you imagine if we were trading with the Soviets during the Cold War, or how about the Germans during WWII. Yes I am putting the Chinese up there with those countries.

Ben said...

Oh and how about the great way they treat their workers? The left bitches about our human rights violations but not China's (at least to my knowledge). Talk about selective criticism. Then again we all know the left of today is practically commies anyway.

Ben said...

Paul, did you see the Chinese general being quoted as saying we will nuke the US if they try and defend Tiawan?

The Zombieslayer said...

Paul - come on, even from a Left-wing perspective: how are Americans going to compete with a billion people who make twenty dollars a day?

We can't. It's not fair trade. It's economic suicide.

Plus, they very may have nukes pointed at us. You don't think that may be a bad thing?

Ben said...

ZS, more like $20 a week but still true.

Ben said...

If provokving them means something as radical as defending Tiawan yes.

The Zombieslayer said...

Paul - one word, tariffs. Tariff everything they make. Tariffs protect American labor.

Ben - I'm also in favor of defending Taiwan.