Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The vile left...

Sometimes even I am stunned at some things that liberals do. This article on Wonkette mocking Trig Palin's disability and insulting Sarah Palin is wayyy over the top. They have been trying to scrub the comments as much as possible (some people said some pretty vile things) but someone saved it ongoogle. Here are a few of those gems (I am not making these up I promise, I couldn't even if I wanted to)

emmelemm April 18, 2011 at 9:48 pm
Where's his IQ test?

[Damn, I actually feel bad making fun of a developmentally disabled toddler. I guess I do have some shame. Not enough to stop me from hitting post, though.]


ullywompr April 18, 2011 at 9:32 pm
How is Triggy formed?

Fukui_sanYesOta April 18, 2011 at 9:51 pm
It puts the penis in the moosepit or it gets the hose again.

emmelemm April 18, 2011 at 9:33 pm
Boy, are you guys gonna get a lot of shit for this.

(Well done.)

DustBowlBlues April 18, 2011 at 9:34 pm
The look-I-didn't-abort-this-retard prop baby named after Roy Rogers' horse. Poor little Trigger got dragged to every possible campaign event in 2008, no matter whether it was time for him to be in bed or not.


And finally here's an updated classic liberal apology/non-apology

UPDATE: I regret this post and using the word “retarded” in a reference to Sarah Palin’s child. It’s not nice, and is not necessary, but I take responsibility for writing it. For those who came and are offended by this post: I’m sorry, of course. But I stand by my criticism of Sarah Palin using her child as a political prop.

–Jack Stuef

translation: I'm sorry your offended by what I said but I don't care

Good News, they are losing advertisers left and right

No comments: